Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New stuff

We got 2 new chairs for our living room and they came today. Olivia came in and apparently noticed our new items because for like 20 minutes, she could not get enough of her newfound seat! I guess she just wanted to help break it in.




Went to the beach today... That's about the only place I can go and not be annoyed at the obscene temps at the end of September. I'll blog pics of that and all the amazing things we've been doing (not) later. BTW- did anyone slash everyone watch biggest loser last night?? Holy depressing. Every other story had some tragic death in it. Too much. But I guess that's the point of the show. I told Adam I sometimes want to be a trainer because I like the idea of giving people the tools and opportunity to get to the "other side" and see how much happier they can be..... But then I remembered I like mcdonald's and don't particularly love working out. Nevermind.

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

cute chair and even cuter kid in the chair!
You can be my trainer..

Heather and Dave said...

Love the new chair! and I can't get over olivia's hair...seriously what do you put in her milk? Miracle grow? It's so thick - lucky little lady! Maybe I should stop trimming Molly's hair and let it grow longer than her little bob. I also love Violet in her big girl carseat and not wanting to sit back...haha. She's too sweet. I'll have to go see about the babies r us 25% thing :)