Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodbye baby carseat...we won't miss you

Babies-r-Us is doing this exchange program right now where you bring in an old highchair/carseat/stroller and you get a coupon for 25% off a new item in one of those categories. I have been sooo ready to move Violet to a big girl car seat so I figured now was a good time! And, my infant carrier has seen better days so I had no problem trading up. They're doing it to get older models of stuff out of the community...newer/better safety features nowadays... Anyway. Violet thinks she is a big timer like her sister now. The whole way home she wouldn't lean back- she wanted to sit upright at attention in case something exciting happened.

She'll still face backwards for a while but I don't think she minds. She can watch Olivia's every move which is what she loves to do anyway! Bonus: this print was on sale so I got an even better deal. Definitely dulls the annoying-ness of the fact that we have to own 2 gigantic car seats that take up my entire backseat. Luckily the 2 babies using them are so cute! Do you love Olivia's sock feet in the background?

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

such a cute new addition to the car! and vi is doing the best expression in that shot!

Shannon said...

That cow print is awesome; so sassy.

J & J said...

you are so amazing at blogging these days! very impressed. you're making me contemplate moving goldie up! i know nothing. i don't know the rules. help me.

your girls are too cute for words, p.s. can't hardly stand it.

Gladys said...

Just thinking about you 4! LOVE YOU!!