Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Phone pics update....

A sampling of our life lately via pics from my phone..i don't know why i cannot get rid of the huge spaces between all my photos.. sorry.



Violet checkin on her baby doll




Olivia enjoying some popcorn at the beach!




Olivia heading out to sea




Violet really went for it playing in the waves this time. She was wiped out, obviously.




I made a new recipe Sunday that was delish. Here is violet enjoying it...




And here is Olivia napping through dinner at 630! (she went down at 2:15. What can i say, we keep it low key on sundays)




And here is a picture of our dinner. Yes, that white spot on the plate is calling out for a big, fat piece of garlic bread but I opted not to make it for fear of death by carb overdose. But my plan probably backfired because it just left more room for pasta or salad...and you can guess which one we chose!

See the recipe here...




A first for these 2. It's the only way we can shop and have room in the actual cart for food!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

those photos of them in the car are so cute! Brody lasts in that for about 7 minutes before trying to be out roaming the aisles and causing havoc.

Heather and Dave said...

Love it and cant wait to test out that recipe!!

Ani said...

Love your photos...! Such cute girls. Makes me excited to have two of my own soon!
So, already have the itch? Isn't funny how you just want to keep moving up!?
One thing I have learned is that if you "flip" a house there is a 6 month waiting period before it can be FHA approved. Not a huge deal, but someone getting an FHA loan wouldn't be able to buy. At least that is the situation here!
Interest rates are at a an all time low, so it is a good time!!

Shelly Hyde said...

oh my goodness. look at those girls.