Saturday, May 30, 2009

c/o 2009

so, my sister's graduation was yesterday. what a treat it was to sit with a baby through the program and 750 names. and i found out at the last second that i had to check my stroller at the entrance so thoughts of O going to sleep were lost. it was pretty much wrestlemania from minute one. luckily she let my dad take her out and she slept on him for about 45 minutes of the 2 1/2 hour ceremony. so, all in all, it actually wasn't that bad. a few of the 18 (yes, 18) valedictorian speeches were actually funny, sot that kept us humming along. congrats to aubrey! (adam had to work so he missed the blessed event.)

trying to keep busy during the ceremony...

mom, this is soooo lame

the graduate and my baby about to have heat stroke. it was SO hot.
 
me and the graduate

loving her some great-grandma at lunch afterwards

she is fascinated by teeth for some reason...

we seem to be having a lot of this type of shot...busy girl!

6 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

O looks so beautiful in her little dress!!! I can't believe Aubrey is so old!!!!

Shelly Hyde said...

little O is getting so big. I canNOT believe that the little fuzzy head Aubrey is a High School Graduate. What the heck. SHe looks so grown up and beautiful. We TOtally should do the beach... which one do you usually go to?

The McGraths said...

Ahhh!!! I can't believe Aubrey graduated! That's so weird! So cute! Good for you for braving the heat and no stroller! Olivia is absolutely adorable!

Shannon said...

Olivia is a model! Seriously. I love that first shot of her!

btw, who has 18 valedictorians?!

Scotty said...

Olivia is looking like a tan beach babe. So cute!

J & J said...

ahh... the yellow dress. SO CUTE. i miss that little olivia.