Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Six!

Only 31 more minutes left of our 6th anniversary! Adam surprised me with a little staycation tonight. Here's the view from our room (that I think might be more square footage than our house) before we left to stuff our faces at dinner. Nothing like a good excuse to celebrate/pig out! Good times. Happy Anniversary to us!




Here's a pic my dad sent me of Olivia a little after Adam dropped the girls off for their sleepover. Party time with Diego! Clearly they are missing us so much.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day very well.

Heather and Dave said...

How fun and TOTALLY jealous! That view is so pretty! Your girls are dolls and I cannot believe what a blondie little Violet is!! Totally cute!

Shannon said...

Sounds so fun and happy anniversary! Our 6 yr is this week and Facebook just asked me if I wanted to message Mitch for the special day. Ha! Can't think of a better way to tell him happy anniversary.