Monday, August 29, 2011

Random ramble

I have no where else to put this since I don't keep a journal but I needed to jot down these little funnies from my chatterbox Violet. She is cracking us up these days.

Last night I went into her room at like 8:30 because I thought she was already asleep and I needed to put something away. She popped right up and said, "I huuuungry. Dinner!" So she got up and had some blueberries while Olivia had a piece of pizza.... And some oatmeal and bites of my PB&H. I think she's (Olivia) in some growth spurt..?

Vi is constantly surprising us with the funny sayings she picks up. Yesterday at the end of a book she said, "amen!" instead of "the end." she's started saying "I can't" and "I don't want it" (even when she does- awesome feature of the upcoming terrible 2's) and one of her current favs... "hold on." Feel kind of bad about that one since I totally say that to her approximately 100 times a day.

Saturday we took a last minute day trip to the beach. When I was putting Olivia's suit on she was getting all wiggly and excited and I said we were going to the beach, to which she said "The beach?? I loooove the beach!" Pretty sure she borrowed that line from Dora. :) When we were at the beach, she was collecting shells and throwing them into the water but I saw her take one and hold it up to her ear real quick to see if she could hear the ocean. So cute and clearly Dora is a very good teacher because I don't think I showed her that! :)

Today when it was naptime Vi dropped her babies on the hardwood floor on the way to her bed and said, "nigh nigh honey."

I'm sure there is more I could document but I have this little rugrat at my feet as I type this so it's time to go...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love to see your cute girls growing up, I can't believe how long Violet's hair has gotten! Also, my girls have the same GAP out fits your girls are wearing in your family photos--love the denim romper and the bias-cut dress. Your family is adorable! Come visit us!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

:) oh my little girlfriend!