Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am soo crafty

Just bought 2 of these...




...to make 2 of these!





Wish me luck! We had the same Easter baskets all growing up and while I am definitely known to dump any and all things holiday into my cart at Target, I'd like to take a more long-lasting, sentimental approach to the Easter baskets, the Christmas stockings, etc. Mmmk? Here's to finishing this task before Olivia's 3rd Easter and Violet's 2nd! Better late than never, right?

Tutorial here if you're interested.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


6 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I am the same way with holidays. Oh, this is a nice stocking, oh Dean likes Elmo I'll just pick up this basket. I love the idea of a tradition!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Oh geez, that was me (courtney) commenting. Hudson would die if he knew I was commenting under his name haha.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

anxiously awaiting the finished product photos:)

Shannon said...

Can I pay you to make one? That looks way too complicated for me!

Shelley said...

Those are so cute! Is there a tutorial link? I checked this on my phone. Not sure if I just didn't see the link. They are adorable. Are they hard to make?

Unknown said...

You have to grow your own grass to outdo your mother's baskets.