Friday, April 1, 2011

FYI

I act like anyone reads my blog for recommendations on anything. I am aware that is not quite the case, but I don't have much else to blog about so I thought I'd share these few things...




Love these. Nothing more annoying than trying to make a grilled cheese with a slice of cheese that doesn't fill up the bread. And, they are the same as the regular slices as far as nutrition goes. They're just a little thinner, which I like better anyway.




These are really good. I'm not sure if the "Flat Out" brand is sold everywhere, but it's definitely at Publix for my FL friends.



Totally invested $3.99 in this beauty today at 7-11. Embarrassing to say the least.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Katie said...

Car gulp. You crack me up.

Rachel said...

i am totally reading your blog for recommendations :-) and will now be buying those at publix!

Ryan Smart said...

I gave a 7-11 gift card and now I know what I'll be buying. The big slice thing is genius!

Heather G said...

I'll totally keep my eyes peeled for the BIG slices ;) You are good to get out of the car and go into 7-11. I'm all about Sonic or McD's drive thru's for drinks or meals on wheels!

Brooke said...

What are those Flat Out things? Like wraps for sandwiches? They sell that brand at Costco here so I'll be on the look-out. I'm totally into Orowheat sandwich thins, totally addicting. The only problem with developing love for such specific items is that I then experience major fury and withdrawal when they suddenly disappear from my regular stores--- I've been buying the two huge bags of Pirate Booty weekly at Costco for two years and all of a sudden it's no longer there, lame.