Monday, January 10, 2011

An update!

Everyday I tell myself I am going to sit down and catch up on blogging from October to present day. But then I don't do it. Maybe I'll just keep blogging forward and come back to the end of 2010 when I get around to it. As unimportant as blogging really is, I've decided I'd like it to be semi-important to me because it's a way for me to journal all the photos I take. So, here's a little sampling of how things are going around here. Violet will be one next week and she is as crazy as ever. She's been taking steps for what seems like months and in the past few weeks has started walking more consistently. Now she is up to full time walker status and is cracking us up with how she's trying to up the ante a little and break into a little run once in a while....which usually results in a fall. She loves her sister, big people food and her babydolls. She has a whole gang of them that she rotates through. I believe our baby count is up to 5. She is so sweet and loves anybody. I told Adam if she was a good sleeper (she is not), she'd be a literally perfect baby! Haha. I guess she is still perfect to us though. Love our crazy little sister.

These photos were the result of me being on the phone for 5 minutes and Violet somehow getting the peanut butter open and going to town. Fortunately it was mostly all over her and not so much all over everything else. She hasn't had pb before so needless to say her whole fist was in her mouth when I found her!




















All clean in the tubbies!

*Sorry about the bad photos...they were taken on my phone but i had to make them big to fully demonstrate how much peanut butter was all over her. good times!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Heather and Dave said...

What a sweet little lady. I'm glad she had a good time with the peanut butter jar...that stuff is GOOOOD! The teeny handprint on the chair is hilarious...(my pediatrician told me that little kids can now have peanut butter and it's not really linked to allergies like they used to think?) Interesting?