Tuesday, December 21, 2010

pumpkin patch 2010

seems i never get good pictures at the pumpkin patch. last year's weren't much better. this year, we decided to go at the very last second one night...hence everyone's end of the day haggard appearance. specifically- my grossness, olivia's frizzies, and their non-festive outfits which adam deemed polygamist dresses on the way there. whatever! major clearance at target doesn't go unpurchased in this household (unfortunately) so sue me. enjoy this ridiculously belated post. i just scrolled through my iphoto and feel extremely overwhelmed. 











5 comments:

Katie said...

Viole(nce)'s face in the second to last one is priceless!! Loved your Xmas card btw.

Shannon said...

Love their matching dresses!

Heather and Dave said...

Whatever - you guys totally win the "best dressed at the pumpkin patch" award. Cufflinks and tie to pick out the family pumpkins? Come on!!! Maybe Adam wanted the girls in silk dresses, instead of cotton? But they're definitely NOT polygamist dresses! And you couldn't look gross if you tried, hot mama. You make popping out 2 gorgeous girlies look G-O-O-D!

Brooke said...

i love the scrunched nose pictures on top of one another! I think the dresses are cute, I liked them when I saw them at Target, just be glad you got them at a discount!

Also, i am comforted to know that I am not the only one who has blog catch-up to deal with...granted, mine is six months :)!

Alex and Garrett said...

LOL at polygamist dresses. They are cute, but I can see where he is coming from.