Friday, August 21, 2009

odds & ends

you know you're a reality tv junkie when.....

your husband really needs (wants) you to come look at something on the computer, but you're realllly comfortable where you're at, so to convince you to come he says, "abbie... you have to come.. tori & dean are getting divorced!!!" (for the record, i knew he was lying, but did google to just double check it later on. the reality couple curse is bound to catch up with them sooner or later, right?)

you know your baby is not happy to be having "diaper issues" when....

she scowls at you in her sleep. and looks like a monster with her crazy hair. and yes she's sleeping with no sheet, in her regular clothes. monday was a rough day.

2 comments:

Erica said...

You got me! I love watching Tori & Dean and I haven't seen it in a while so I was wondering! We have it a new low and are watching Ruby these days. I ahve to say she is pretty funny!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

T+D forever.
You are a better mother for letting your child sleep on a sheet-less mattress than I am for still not changing his spit up infested sheet. Yes. I know. The worst part is that there are 10 sets of clean sheets in his closet... but those dang things are IMPOSSIBLE to put on...
xoxo.
Come visit.
Or else.