Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MJ's

friday night we took olivia to monkey joe's for the first time. it's one of those places that has a ton of inflatable bouncy things, slides, etc. we met up with her cousins coleman and mckinley since they frequent the MJs and could lend olivia some of their expertise. she loved it! she is a bit of a scaredy cat, but she took off as soon as i put her in the first little tunnel. it was hard to keep up with her and hoisting little tots up the "stairs" to get to the top of the slides is no easy task! adam was happy to let me take that on. next time maybe i'll wear workout clothes!



coleman was happy to show olivia the ropes....

olivia trying to follow coleman up the stairs to go down the slide for the billionth time.

her big, toothy smile at the end of this cracks me up. fun times!

4 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

What a fun place! Olivia is a DOLL - and I love that you went down the slide with her. That was totally me like 3 weeks ago - Dave was chatting with our friends and I was hiking up the death "stairs" while trying to keep a good grasp on Molly. Except I got a few good rug burns from those steep slides. Fun times. ps-LOVE adam's voice in the video, he's such a good daddy, I can tell :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Her hair is getting so long!! I love it!! Can't wait to have that little doll at my house!
I also love Heathers comment, and that both of you pregnant ladies were the ones following your kids up the stairs!!! What are those hubbys thinking?!?!

megan&steve said...

I love those bouncy play places. You are a good mommy to take her down the slide. I just sent Jake by himself & he tumbled at the end.

Erica said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is old enough to figure all that out!