Monday, April 20, 2009

saturday fun

saturday we took olivia to support her cousin coleman at his first soccer game with the hippo team. as soon as we heard that team name, we knew we couldn't miss it! here are some shots...

suiting up!

thinking he looks like a dork with his shirt tucked in! :)

lining up pre-game

coleman was such an advanced player he had time to do lots of things, all during the game!

he was goalie...

he checked out the plant life at the fields....

he visited his audience...

he flirted...

and he lead his fellow hippos in a rousing cheer!

i forgot our stroller so mckinley let olivia squeeze in with her. apparently they weren't enjoying it. time for naps!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Too cute! I love all of Coleman's side activities, he must be very talented!! Oh, and you look great, share the post-baby weight loss secret because inquiring minds want to know!

Lauren said...

this is so fun. totally reminds me of my youngster days with t-ball. I remember standing out in left field with my mitt over my face, looking through the little holes at the action in the infield. kids at this age are so unpredictable!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Very fun! I am behind in the blogging world and just caught up on all of the Easter shots. So cute! I love her bunny ears!
Also... I was admiring your very very very skinny arms in the stroller shot...
Very envious...
P.S. You really missed out on a fun phone call from me, Miss, and Heather last night. Screener.

Alex and Garrett said...

Abbie - I am so glad you caught Coleman's soccer debut because I didn't! Great pictures, and cute audience as well. Thanks for coming and posting the pics - I'm copying them - I hope you don't mind. Also, FYI, this was 3 games ago and it was the last time Coleman was willing to step on the field. Lots of time in the woods now and asking about snack time.