Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter

here are some random shots from our first florida easter... enjoy!


checking things out...

going in for the kill....

happy girl!
 
not sure what to think of the bunny bread grandma brought her...

okay...delish!

cousin coleman on egg duty during the egg toss after dinner

a late night shot in her baby moo moo nightgown. 

so, like i said, kind of random shots. i didn't get any pictures of dinner or of us as a family pre-church. we were running late and the self timer on top of the car didn't work out. we hosted dinner here which began as a nightmare when the oven practically caught on fire from burning butter, but ended great with everyone stuffed and having a good time. happy easter 2009!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pictures..How cute is Olivia!?!

Heather and Dave said...

What a fun 1st Easter!! I loved the nightgown and the happy open-mouth smiley faces :) I can't wait to meet your little lady. The Easter basket was super cute, and Molly's fav was the grass as well...except I found Edible grass (I know, who invents this stuff??) which was an even bigger hit since I didn't have to monitor her too closely! She discovered the m&ms in the easter eggs and would chuck them to the floor so they'd pop open and yell "DOWN!!!!" - she does that when things fall down. Anyways...I'm glad you had fun and that the kitchen didn't burn down. We hosted my family for dinner as well :) Look at us, we're like Betty freaking Crockers!!

Toni S. Cook said...

Your daughter is so cute, I grin every time I see her pictures! She is so adorable! She looks like she has soo much personality for being so young. How fun:)

Weed Family said...

Happy Easter! She is too cute. I love the bunny ears in the post below!