Monday, August 20, 2007

good morning to me!

i hate milk. i NEVER drink it, and in my cereal, there is just enough to wet the cereal, only to be drained off before i take a bite. however, chocolate milk is doable for me. it has to be more chocolatey than milky, but i can handle it. i'll have it every now and then. but, after this morning, i will NEVER have it again. i walk in to my dark office today noticing a huge splatter mark on the wall behind my desk, where there is a huge flat screen TV with tons of IT nonsense on it. There is a counter just below that, where i notice there is a catering tray leftover from friday that was clearly not picked up. when i turn on the light i notice that there are two chocolate milks on the tray. then i smell. the freaking chocolate milk had exploded and managed to splatter what looked like brown chunky barf EVERYWHERE. and it had probably happened saturday when they clearly let the temperature get up to like 9,000 degrees--hence the explosion-- so don't worry, it had plenty of time to solidify.

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! love mondays.

2 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

hahaha, that story is so funny! Sorry you have to smell rotten milk all day...BARF! Nothing's worse than that.

J & J said...

Ew. I think I would die if I came to work and there was curdled chocolate milk all over the place. I'm sorry for that--you are stronger than I am. What a great story though, eh? I'm sad you graduated! That would have been fun to be in classes together or something--what do you do. Anyway I'm taking these elang classes in the fall. Have you heard or taken any classes from these professors? I interviewed with Debbie Harrison one time for study abroad--she seems cool. Anyway let me know. Hope your day tomorrow is better!
Elang 322 with Deborah Harrison
Elang 325 with Jacqueline Christensen