Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 days and counting.........

10 more days of being husbandless! i am pretty shocked at how well i've handled being away from adam since JUNE 19th!!! we've seen each other a few weekends but mostly it's just been long boring weeks of w-o-r-k for both of us. more boring for him than me, probably, since i had our hilarious nieces to entertain me every night when they chit chatted and played polly pockets with me, and every morning when they woke up at the same time i did and curiously watched me get ready. they are very confused as to where adam might be and have come up with a few places he might have gone. ruby (2) just figures he must've up and left me because he is "far, far away!!" and reagan (3) told her friends the other day that i was her aunt and would be living with her from now on because adam is on another mission. thankfully, neither are true and he will be back soon! well, i am flying down to AZ on the 31st (hence the 10 day mark) to pack up our apt. while he works for 2 more days. we'll drive back the sunday before labor day and then have monday off to get settled. wahoo!!!!!!!!! it has gone by faster than i thought, but then again, when i think of how it's only been TWO months... it's practically CRAWLED by!

3 comments:

J & J said...

yes. husbands are the best.

Weed Family said...

I am glad you are back in the blogging world! Your nieces sound darling! When Eric and I were first married he went to Chile for the summer and my little niece kept telling everyone he went to "Chili's--the restaurant. And that she had been there too and loved the french fries. So your are moving back to Utah from Arizona...right?? I am confused. I hope these next 10 days go by fast for you!

Caitlin said...

Abbie,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think I actually remember meeting you with Missy, and I have definitely heard tons of stories about your BYU days! Good luck getting through the next ten days and keep in touch via the blog!