Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Prissy Pants

Violet has taken on quite the little personality these days and it is definitely making us laugh. She is so chatty and has started saying just about anything. The past few days it's been, "Oh maaaan!" (Taken from our friend swiper the fox) and "Oh, gosh!!" (Taken from me when I had to slam on the breaks in the car the other day) She has become obsessed with putting this Cinderella dress up on whenever she can get her hands on it and can often be found pushing her baby around the house in it. The past couple days she's thrown the weird newborn Velcro sunglasses into this mix. This morning I heard her freaking out in the family room and when I ran to see what happened, I found her very upset that she couldn't get the sunglasses to stay on her baby. Guess she'll just have to keep wearing them herself instead! I laughed so hard when I was taking these pics... So much so that Violet started looking at me weird, kind of freaked out. Clearly she was clueless as to what could be so funny... She was looking good in her mind, I'm sure!



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Katie said...

omg, hilarious!! Those glasses! The second from the last killed me.