Friday, November 12, 2010

A post

Here's a little something... I want to post about Halloween when I get a chance.

This is Olivia's preschool picture she just got back. I just took a pic of it on my phone, that's why it looks kind of funny. There were a few where she was actually looking at the camera, but she was making some crazy, mad gremlin face so I opted for this one where she's looking at her teacher or whoever. So angelic with her hands placed together. Haha, yeah right. Happy Friday!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Katie said...

Classic!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

she looks like shes saying a little prayer.

Heather and Dave said...

Too funny. I love the smile and hand clasp!! Cant wait to see you sooooo SOON!!!!

D3AB said...

the kids are so cute! love her nick name and her antics. love what I can see of your house! So cute!

Shannon said...

Love her! She's gorgeous.

ps, about the Phil & Teds... I found it online at Costco.com. It was only online for about 2 weeks before it sold out, but they may get them again so keep an eye out!