Thursday, August 5, 2010

update!!!!!!!

this blog is getting seriously boring so here's the best i could do for a before & after house shot sans camera. i tried to get a shot of the same angle as the before picture. don't mind the dishes piled everywhere. as you can see, we are still missing a few cabinet doors and drawers, so a few items don't have a home. that and i'm too busy organizing other parts of the house and going through more junk than you have seen in your lifetime!!! i'm having a garage sale on saturday. it's going to be killer. i'm dreading it so much. anyway, i'll post a more perfectly styled (blog-worthy) pic later on with everything in its proper place. as you can see we kind of changed things around a little. i am very proud of my design switcheroo on the microwave/oven/cooktop situation. was not a fan of the gigantic white micro on the countertop. we also extended the island to create a bar, but you can't really see that. 

ok, headed to storytime live in a few hours. poor violet is missing out and going to my mom's. she would probably watch the whole thing but i won't risk it. plus then we don't have to lug a gigantic carseat through the theater. and, she's sick. she seriously looks like she's been in a brawl with another baby...puffy eyes, pink cheeks and a runny nose. blah. 


9 comments:

Blogful said...

It was a pretty cute kitchen before, but I must say, it looks FANTASTIC now. Way to go! You have vision.

Shannon said...

You guys are miracle workers! Looks amazing. Sometimes it comes in really handy to have a construction mgmt handy-man husband, right??

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Hey! I saw Jessie yesterday, it made me miss you guys so much! She told me all about you guys and Adam's new job, etc. Wish I could come to your garage sale. But me and Jessie are definitely wanting to come to Florida with the babes to go to Disney World! And, see you of course :)

D3AB said...

I love what you did. You definitely have the knack. So cute.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I kind of like that one cabinet without the door! You could show off all kinds of cute things!
Can't wait to see it in person. T-Minus 30 dayzzzzz

Rachel said...

Wow, it looks great! This is a serious re-model - it will be fun to see in person! Now I see why you've been so busy.

Erica said...

How fun to get to do! But stressful I know. I am glad you are still alive.

Jamie said...

Are you serious? It is absolutely amazing. I hope to see it in person one of these days.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! This is seriously amazing. You did such a great job.