Wednesday, June 9, 2010

what the 5 year old

i can't even handle these pictures. why is she 5 years old? it's funny, you'd think she would hate having her hair done but she actually lets me do it most of the time. i think she's learned that if i don't, she is constantly wiping her hair out of her face...very dramatically with both hands. i should get it on video sometime. it's pretty funny. so bothered by her lion's mane.



speaking of this mane, who thinks i should have it cut (again!) into this cute little bob? i love being able to pull it all the way back now, but this would be so cute to do again....stylish toddler all the way.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hmmm, to cut or not to cut? What a hard question! She looks so darling either way. My girls are great about letting me do their hair also. The key is to start 'em young. The only problem is that no one else seems to be able to do it so my kids look homeless anytime I am not with them. Remember my photos from when Lexie was born? All the family pics from that day are heinous because my Dad can't do hair.

Your girls are precious! I wish I could see them in person and let them play with my kids.