Tuesday, March 30, 2010

foodie

some things we are liking in our house right now...

olivia has developed a passion for these...we're giving the white cheddar cheetos a break i guess!

i have bought these for years. the ONLY string cheese i like. and them being light is just a bonus- they genuinely taste better than the full-fat ones in my opinion. 

100 calories for what tastes like chocolate cake

this is dangerous. available at your neighborhood costco. olivia loves it.

i've bought these for a while..low cals and good for lots of things. i may have had one with nutella on it before. tastes good.
i would rather die than do the south beach diet so nevermind the brand...i just thought these looked good. and they are good. jamie oliver (see below) would not be proud of me for eating this fake food garbage, but they taste. just. like. s'mores. delish.

this show...jamie oliver used to annoy me but this show is really interesting slash funny. maybe i'm going to become weird like him and only eat beets and carrots i just pulled out of the dirt in my backyard. jk. but he is convincing me....

3 comments:

Janet said...

Can you buy the vitatops somewhere? I thought you could only order them??

abbie said...

yes, they have them at costco right now. i've also gotten a box at publix but they are a total rip off there.

Heather and Dave said...

Ohhh I'll have to see if our costco has kettlecorn - it's my weakness & the main reason I'd go to the BYU football games...oh yeah and to see Andrew play!