Friday, January 8, 2010

my little flower head

why do these towels never get old? so funny. olivia LOVES the tub but she also loves getting bundled up in her towel to catch some dora or read a few books before bed. tonight we went with the dora option which is why she is trying to maneuver around the camera to see her favorite friends on the TV.

cold weather+SEVERE binky addiction= chronic chapped lips.

her eyelashes are so long. seriously twice the length of mine. must be nice. i need some of this pronto.

"move it, mom."

ps- baby sister to be born january 20th if not before. 12 days or less! still no name, though i suppose we are narrowing it down. olivia is in for a REAL shock and i'm getting kind of nervous about it.....but i have finally bought newborn diapers and washed a few newborn purchases i've made over the past few months and i'm getting excited to have a teeny tiny one again verrrry soon. hopefully olivia doesn't trample her...pretty sure she's gonna try!

10 comments:

The McGraths said...

she will be fine, you will be fine, it will be wonderful... you will see!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

If you want to wait and make sure baby Jessie Jane is past the trample stage, you could protect her by sending Olivia out to live with me until baby J is bigger. Just a suggestion, and a name suggestion as well. Or SkiBunnieJ McKinnon.
P.S. That playroom I mentioned is the one at my dad's house. But mine is almost done and photos will be coming soon.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

First of all, if you are really 39 weeks pregnant like your little ticker says than you are a champ for still blogging. Also, why do babies get long lashes and we are stuck with stubs? Not fair. Can't wait to see little baby!

Katie said...

I can't believe #2 is coming so soon! I keep forgetting you're pregnant... I know, great friend right?

I've been thinking of you with this weather. Just a few months ago you were complaining about 80 degrees. Take it back?

Jamie said...

Olivia is such a beauty. I am dying to see her little sister! I bet you are too, for that matter...Good luck!

Heather and Dave said...

Wow - Abbie that is SOOOO soon! I'm jealous your new little sweetheart will be here in less than 2 weeks. I bet it's crazy to imagine. Let me know all the tricks of dealing with 2 little divas. I'm gunna need all the help I can get. Hope you have a happy labor! xoxo

Lauren said...

oh my goodness it's here! good luck with everything. You'll be a natural mother of two! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

megan&steve said...

Good luck Abbie! I'm a big fan of the hooded towels, Jake had his own choice of froggie, elephant or ducky.

Shannon said...

I can't believe you're due so soon! I can't wait to see your new little one (and see how she compares to Olivia).

J & J said...

so soon, so soon. i am seriously counting down until the 20th. two more days. maybe you've already had her. either way, i cannot wait!