Sunday, November 15, 2009

"great job! thanks for counting!"

this little beast realllllyy wore me out today. i might've almost been in tears by the time we left church today and she had thrown about 33 tantrums. but, somewhere between this morning (when i found her diaperless in her crib WAY too early in the AM) and tonight (when she threw all of her dinner on the floor), she still made me laugh with her little cackle giggle and incessant "counting" so i would let her jump into my lap. her counting is "ayyyyyyyyyy, niiiiiiiii, taaaaaaaaan." apparently she did not catch numbers 1 through 7 on dora during the 42 million times per epsiode that they count about something. just 8,9 and 10.

on another note, i just caught up and watched project runway season finale part 1....not loving any of it that much? i'm sure they'll change it all up and i'll like it more when they show it at the end but lots of blah if you ask me. and i think irina might be going down with her funeral collection. serves her royal rudeness right if you ask me!

3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I love the genuine look of surprise in this shot.

Unknown said...

Anytime you need a break, you can just drop her off with me. I'll take her, tantrums and all.

Jill said...

I think most moms have been on the verge of tears or in tears on our way out of church! :)
I have to agree with you on Project Runway. It all looked really boring to me.