Monday, November 30, 2009

catch up

so i know everyone else is posting about thanksgiving, but such a momentous occasion as this cannot be missed in the blog world, right?? in an effort to look super cute for her debut in montreal (adam's parents had not seen her yet--can you believe it?), olivia got her first cut before we left. i'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but i am loving her little baby bob and i think she is too.


she did NOT like having her hair sprayed with water for the cut....

but the tears were short lived and she let me comb it out while she admired herself in the mirror eating her candy.


all done with a lollipop AND a book.

pretty girl.
doing my best to get some shots of the new 'do...

it dried a little funny the first day but now she is working it like a pro and i am SO glad we cut it. the lion's mane was getting out of control.

i should've taken a before picture of her but here is one from a few days earlier in case you forgot:


7 comments:

Shannon said...

She is still adorable when she cries, lol.

J & J said...

oh i LOVE it. i can't wait to see what your next little one is going to look like, because olivia is freaking cute.

Heather and Dave said...

AHHHHH!!!!!! So stinking CUTE ABBIE!!!! I love the new do and how she admired herself in the mirror while eating candy :) Such a girly girl!

Jamie said...

I can't believe Adam's parents haven't met her yet! That is crazy. That is going to be quite the site to see them reuniting with you guys.

Love the hair. Very cute.

Brooke said...

I haven't been in on the blogging world in FOREVER but I am so glad that I got a minute to catch up on what you've been up to! Olivia is as darling as ever--I love the hair cut but her hair was darling before also. THe Jess pictures are fab. However, winner for me were the pics of Carrie Underwood. I guess what I really need after baby #5 isn't a gym membership, it's to win American Idol!

Ani said...

You inspired me to cut Kate's hair! It looks so cute!

Ani said...

You inspired me to cut Kate's hair! It looks so cute!