Monday, October 5, 2009

summer, summer GO AWAY

i can't believe i'm typing those words...but i think pregnancy + a cooped up toddler = cooler weather, please. you can't really tell in this picture, but olivia is about as red as a tomato at the park in this shot. not right for october, people!! and don't even get me started on being pregnant in this heat. anyway.

i guess i am also anxious to have the outdoors as an option in my life since olivia....get ready for it... is now only taking 1 nap a day. waaaaaaaaaaaah. i knew this day was going to come, and it finally has. i guess she is still on the fence and has occasionally taken 2 in the past week or so, but we're definitely wrapping that up. she did sleep from 12-3:30 today though, so i guess i can't complain. at least it's a LONG "one nap," right?

3 comments:

Janet said...

I can't tell you how much I like opening up your blog and seeing that picture of Olivia with the spare tire around her waist, sitting on the beach. It just cracks me up every time. :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I am currently curled up under a blanket wearing uggs and cursing the 40 degree weather in Utah. Maybe if we wish hard enough, we can have a freaky friday moment and be transported to our individual ideal climates. Or you can just feel free to visit again soon and bask in the iciness that is the 84043.
Love that red faced little tomato.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments! I am so over summer! It is still in the 100's here. I just want to go take a walk or go to a park or something!!!