Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the waiting game

sometimes when we know adam is on the way home, olivia likes to wait outside for him. she goes crazy when she sees his car pull up. we gave it a whirl in her new chair the other day but only lasted about 3 minutes before the mosquitoes found us. 


hurry up, dad!!!


and maybe this is just me convincing myself, but adam and i both cracked up at this video because we think it sounds like she's saying "are you there?!" it's what we always say to her when we're pretend talking on her many toy phones.

5 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

HAH!! That's adorable. Molly picks up everything and talks on the phone too. She's cuter than ever :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

ahhhh i love it! What a smart little lady! Also- her pigtails are so adorable.
I just want to squeeeeeze her!

Blogful said...

Too cute. She's totally saying it!

Erica said...

I agree, she is totally saying are you there! So cute and so smart! I can't believe you got that on camera! She is a doll and reminds me so much of Camryn for some reason.

D3AB said...

She is soooo saying, "Are you there?" I totally agree. What a cutie! I love her pics!