Friday, June 12, 2009

summer update





unfortunately she is a little messy. not sure why we skipped the bib on this day.

olivia also got a fancy new toy. she thinks it's pretty cool and was practically clobbering me when i put it together. she couldn't get enough of all the gadgets.

look mom, no hands! 

last, the hair. olivia has quite the crazy mane and she is getting in to taking out her bows in secret places like the store so i can never find them. it's just about long enough to get in to a little mini pony so i tried one today. she even got this out after some serious work in the car. this may or may not have involved hairspray so who knows how much hair she pulled out. and yes i cut myself out of this picture because it was just frightening.

4 comments:

D3AB said...

Oh my gosh Abbie! I am so excited you found my blog and now I know yours! Olivia is sooooo cute! I loved all your posts. Don't worry about the TV, I didn't and my kids are smart and great! I tell you that not to brag, but just to tell you what I wish someone had told me when Danielle was this age. Olivia will be just as smart and great as her mother! Which is a lot!

J & J said...

ohhhhh man. these pictures of olivia are to die for.

Heather and Dave said...

Love the berries photos and especially the mini pony :) They sell these little clear ponies at Wallyworld (kind of like the braces rubberbands, but a bit bigger) that work great for little girls' fine hair. I also found them at the grocery store, in like a 3 pack with 3 different sizes, they're clear and work like a charm. Molly can still manage to pull them out though :( I think they get bored in the car. ps-strawberries can stain, so I googled it. You boil water in the micro and hold the shirt tight over a bowl and pour the water over the stain into the bowl, repeat if neccessary and VOILA! No more red berry stain!

AshleyJ said...

LOL on the hairspray comment. Very funny.