Thursday, June 25, 2009

little fishy




so thanks to the hot tip from my cousin shelly, i found this little get up at the wal-mart for olivia. it makes me a bit nervous because it makes her think even more than before that she knows how to swim, but she seemed to notice the difference between when she had it on and when she didn't. so swimming lessons are in the near future, but for now it is hilarious to see her jump right in and swim off! she took a few gulps (maybe about a gallon or two :)) of water before getting the hang of things. don't mind her random friend in the pool cheering her on. she was loving playing with olivia but asked me a few times, "does she understand people?" apparently she was looking for more conversation....(ps this video is from my phone...sorry about the quality.)

here we are trying it on in wal-mart last night :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

So dang cute! Does she understand people?!!! Hilarious! She pulls some faces like Camryn does sometimes and it makes me excited for this stage. She is totally kicking! I love it!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

We're visiting Brooke and Justin and have been taking Brody swimming a bunch and he LOVES it. Her little ponytail is adorable!

Heather and Dave said...

I'm totally getting one of those for molly - we head to cali next week! Love it - it probably protects from the sun quite a bit too, since it covers her entire arms! How do you like the shopping cart cover? I don't have one, but am contemplating getting one. Email me your thoughts, or comment on the blogg-io :)

kara jo haught said...

they are amazing! mt kids love them! i'm glad shells got back to you on it. she looks like a pro!