Saturday, March 28, 2009

g-land

yesterday my parents were supposed to leave for atlanta to watch my sister's lacrosse games. bad weather = no trip = spontaneous trip to gatorland. olivia and i got the invite and we headed out the door! here are some pictures from orlando's greatest half-day attraction. 

this was so hilarious. she practically ripped this little baby croc (yes, they have those at gatorland too) out of this guy's hands when we first arrived. ready to party!!! 


checking out the other fabulous wildlife gatorland has to offer... like goats

the tourists went nuts for this cheeseball and his gator wrestling jokes. fun to watch, though.

at attention for the show!

sweetest girl during lunch break

mom & me
 
note the sign

gator bait!

we hit the gift shop on the way out and couldn't resist this shot. she thought it was funny too just because we were laughing at her.

instead of the hat we got this little gator that was on sale for $1.98. BFF.

7 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

Its Ryan's dream to some day buy Gatorland....maybe someday it will be a Munns attraction!

J & J said...

ok. i love that last picture. BFF...HA! amazing! she is so cute---hey, remember how i'm moving to orlando in just a few weeks? we should probably get excited about that.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Love the snuggie she has in her little overalls when she is sitting on the shoulders. She has the best chubbiness ever.

Brooke said...

Ok, those photos are priceless! I've never made it to gatorland myself but now that I see what a kid-pleaser of an attraction it is I guess I'd better put it on our next Fla. agenda!!!

I LOVE that she is sleeping with that hard plastic gator!

Shannon said...

I think that many little girls might sleep with a stuffed bear or pony, but little Olivia is tougher than that! Look at her so calmly sleeping with the gator! I love that.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

omg how have I not seen this post until today? That "gator bait" photo just may become my desktop background.
Her eyes are looking so light! Are they green?!
Love the bff shot at the end!
How quickly that little plastic gator will be replaced by her betrothed. If only you would just hurry up and come visit so they can experience love at first sight!

The McGraths said...

I regret never taking the kids there! I will have to go when we go back to visit.