Wednesday, February 18, 2009

pappy's patch

my mom and i took olivia to the strawberry patch to do the obvious...pick strawberries. i thought she'd be content to sit in her stroller but no ma'am-- she wanted in on the fun. 

ready to get out of the stroller and check out the place

holding on to her one and only berry

going in for a bite?

quick photo for mom....

as you can see, she was not interested in another photo.....

stained fingers busted our little thief. the sign sad "no eating before you pay!" oops.

all tuckered out on the way home.

4 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

Oh i love these! I commented on the video below. I like that she appropriately wore red to pick strawberries :) You're too cute!

Blogful said...

We went there for playdate once. It was so fun. This post is making me want to head back.

Lauren said...

she has the sweetest little lips! look at that pout... what a little doll

AshleyJ said...

I'm so glad somebody got to go! It looks like it was worth the wait. I wish we all could have gone while we were in town. The berries look yummy! I love that Olivia was dressed in red and ready to go!