Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy halloween!

this year we hit up my mom and dad's trunk or treat. olivia only lasted in her costume for about 20 minutes. apparently she didn't like her feet being shoved in to a little torpedo at the bottom of the costume (no leg holes). go figure. regardless, we hurried to snap some photos to make halloween #1 as memorable as possible! here is our little chili pepper.



on actual halloween night, we went to my parents' house where my dad was making donuts for the trick or treaters. olivia did not make it in to her costume at all- how sad is that! she did sport her little cat onesie with some halloween socks so i think we were still in the halloween spirit. 

cousin coleman was enjoying some donuts as well. he had this look that said, "is someone going to come grab me and tell me no...?" mckinley and coleman were a cute cowboy/indian duo! 


somebody take me home....

GOODnight.

5 comments:

Katie M said...

i love your little chili pepper. what a cute snuggle with adam.

Jamie said...

She is such a cutie. Isn't it weird to compare this Halloween to last? You were barely pregnant and now you have a daughter? So bizarre and miraculous, isn't it?

Coleman looks exactly like Adam. That's all there is to it.

Brooke said...

You guys are too cute!! All of you and all of the kids in the pictures! I especially love the last picture, baby Daddy pics are the best!

Rachel said...

Abbie, hope you're doing well! This is Tyler and Rach Jennings. Where are you guys living? Obviously Florida, but are you anywhere close to Orlando? I might be taking a job out there.. let me know! Ty

J & J said...

she has a definite button, and i love it