Monday, October 6, 2008

chat stew

adam surprised me on friday night...we went to see joel mchale at hard rock. we went with some friends and it was a lot of fun to get out on the town. minus the creepy/psycho halloween horror nights going on at universal (that i hate), it was great. highlights were talking about the kardashians being armenian gypsies and a (friendly) joke about mormons! he also looked very pale. guess E television wasn't there to provide the make up? here are the only shots i got. great ones, huh? best i could do with no flash and "no cameras allowed." 



6 comments:

Katie M said...

jealous! love joel! fun surprise, nice work amac.

Shannon said...

hi abbie! i haven't been into blogging lately but i need to come see your cute baby! she is a doll! love ya .. me

Brooke said...

That sounds like so much fun! Points for Adam for taking you out on the town!

Shannon said...

We love him!! That must have been a blast... way to go Adam.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Hudson and I tape the Soup every week and Hudson always makes me say "so meaty" when it comes time for chat stew. I'm glad our guilty pleasure is shared by others.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Not gonna lie. When you sent me that text that you were at his show I had no idea who he was. Now I can put it together with the Soup!