Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blogging fool

this might be record blogging for me but i wanted to post the picture i stole from jessie from her trip to fl to visit me! ok not really- she was here at disney with her family but we worked in a visit at their hotel and it was lots of fun. the other picture is a debut photo of jessie's niece abbie. even spelled the same! we are great friends. again, not really. she warmed up to me but does not recall meeting before and was thus really confused/annoyed with why there was all this hoopla about "2 abbies." she was cute in her cinderella get up and jumbo lollipop. anyway, i loved seeing jess and catching up with her hilarious family. 


3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

haha I love it~! I also love that I just had to read 4 posts to get caught up! High five on the frequent blogging! How's planning/booking that trip to Utah coming along?????

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Piggy banks courtesy of NORDSTROM. Duh. Did you really need to ask?
I also got really cute matching boy and girl frames that say little prince and little princess on them.
TDF.

Jon and Stacey said...

Abbie!
Hi, how are you? She is so stinking cute, I can't even stand it. We have to talk soon, I miss you guys! Hope you are all doing well!!! Olivia seems sooo sweet, I can't wait to meet her some day.
Stacey