Friday, November 30, 2007

happy birthday jessie janie!!

24 years ago one of the funniest, sassiest, smartest, most generous and loving people i know was born!!! i'm happy to say that the last 5 (almost 6) years have been all the more enjoyable because of this gal. it honestly seems like we've known each other so much longer, and our fateful meeting in helaman halls in 2002 was really meant to be!! i don't have my computer right now so the many hilarious and embarrassing pictures i would post are not accessible. instead, here is one to commemorate this special day. and, conveniently, it's from your birthday last year! i will try and post more later. jess, happy birthday!! i love you and i hope your special wife/husband only birthday is a-mazing! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

wait!! what happened to your dark hair? you look great either way!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

THANKS AFAYEW! I hate that picture of me because it makes my arm look enormous!! BUTTT I DO love the locket you gave me and I wore it today!
LOVE YOU!

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I love you both and I am so glad you found me! We had some crazy times together that Hudson and I still laugh about...remember Pootie Tang? Love, Courtney