Wednesday, October 24, 2007

october birthdays

happy (belated) 3rd birthday, tyler!

happy early 4th birthday, reagan!

adam is a little sad he won't be here for reagan's "princesses-only" party on saturday. he got the special invite via a handwritten letter (she told me what to write) asking him to come be the special prince in the kingdom and to protect them from "evil witch ruby"(her sister). funny sibling rivalry is already in full force at this age! adam won't be making it to the party because he is leaving tonight for ft. lauderdale. his friend from HS is getting married in marco island but it was too expensive for us both to go. i would LOVE a trip to FL right now, don't get me wrong, but i'm fine to stay home. i'm tired of traveling. i'll save my energy/tolerance for flying for the holidays.. which are creeping up on us! woo hoo! i thought i heard a christmas song on the radio the other day (it was just some ad jingle) and it got me excited... i LOVE christmas music. adam gets so sick of my christmas cds taking up all the disc space in the car. one of the funniest christmas memories we have is when i bought these christmas cds from target that i clearly did not evaluate properly and when i got in the car with adam i go, "ok, let's listen to this CD-- i'm sooo excited about it!" so i play it and turns out it's like beyonce's R&B christmas or something and adam looked at me in horror when he thought i was seriously "so excited" about a rap version of the 12 days of christmas. hahaa. don't worry. i threw it away.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

These children are amazing. So cute, esp the little lady! I think I once had a similar traumatizing experience last year with that dang Mariah Carey christmas song that is ALWAYS on!!

Heather and Dave said...

What cute photos! I'm excited for Christmas too! I can't believe you tossed the Beyonce Rapping christmas cd- I'm sure it will become a collector's item one day! I'm free Monday, Tuesday & Thursday next week for lunch... Let's do it! I'm game to go anywhere!