Wednesday, September 19, 2007

wedding bells in the fall...

ok who knew the fall was such a popular wedding time... at least in 2007. our friends tom and ashley got engaged last night and that makes 4 weddings this fall that we're going to! my little bunny's (jessie) on october 5th, my HS friends in maine on october 12th, adam's HS friends in florida on october 19th, and now tom and ash at either thanksgiving or christmas! luckily i love these peeps a lot..because they are about to empty the pocketbook for these trips... happy weddings everyone.

5 comments:

Katie M said...

can the christmas sweater party be a yearly event?? remember jamie 8 months pregnant in her sweater? and the vibrator hidden in the candy canes?? LOL

Heather and Dave said...

Tom's engaged?! How fun! I can't wait for Jess's wedding! Have you found a brown dress yet? I think we need to go SHOPPING & lunch asap!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm sure Tom and Ashley will be thrilled that you posted this picture...

Unknown said...

Oh and yes, I definitely remember being 8 1/2 months pregnant in my hideous homemade sweater. Classic.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Hey well at least your little bunny was considerate and scheduled her wedding in UTAH to try to be accommodating for you! ;)