Wednesday, September 5, 2007

crazy weather


is anyone else freaked out by this weird UT weather?? the past few days have been really stormy. last night i seriously thought the windows were going to break in on me while i was watching tv. trees were about to snap and the lack of rain made the bizarre wind/thunder/lightening business all the more weird. right now in downtown slc a ton of street lights are out and it is getting worse by the minute. i am secretly hoping the power goes out so we can all go home!!! jk. i shouldn't complain about work so much on this blog. i just can't resist. i guess i should enjoy this weird weather while it lasts, though. winter is about to show its ugly little face and i can't deal with it!!! i mean i love nothing more than cute winter clothes...but the pasty, pale skin and unavoidable weight gain? i can go without that, thank you. in other news- reagan starts preschool today. she was excited enough this morning that when she woke up she hugged adam's leg at the refrigerator and goes, "adam- GOOD morning. this is the day of my school (insert 3 yr old shriek here)!!!"

3 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

YAY! Adam is back! I bet you're LOVING life right now. Being seperated from your other half makes life too rough. Dave starts his MBA program this Friday and he'll be gone Friday nights and Saturday mornings for the next 2 years. BIG BUMMER for me! But, it needs to get done I guess and he wants to keep working & go to school. More power to him. I'll just miss him on lonely friday nights. On another note...Lunch next Tuesday (11th) will work for me & Jess, you in? I need to ask Missy.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until you actually have lil' tots of your own so you can write about the happenings of their lives--very amusing. Now, get on it! If I recall, according to previously planning, there will be a bun in the oven come January? Of course, maybe I shouldn't press the issue--after all, it could affect business productivity...

abbie said...

HAHA you crack me up james.